Safe control technology from PILZ.
With the control technology from PILZ, you automated plants become safer!
The result: Happy and healthy employees and maximum availability of your machines for maximum commercial success.
You’re in safe hands with PILZ
PILZ is a technology leader and complete solution supplier in safe automation technology.
Programmable safety systems PILZ are used all over the world, and they are well-proven over many years.
Trust PILZ expertise in machinery safety: PILZ has the right solution for every requirement!
Always at the center: The safe shutdown of potentially dangerous movements and a smooth control of your machines.
Safety is our core competency, the objective of PILZ is to automate machines and plants in such a way that the safety of man, machine and environment is always guaranteed.
Safety with control technology from PILZ:
For applications with a low number of safety functions, opt for the safety relays PNOZsigma.
They are easy and user-friendly to use, and they are particularly space-saving by their narrow housings.
Safety relays PNOZ are proven in millions of applications and are the world’s most widely used safety relays.
PNOZ – the original since 1987!
– Simple and convenient operation during installation and maintenance;
– Reduced wiring work and can be used without software;
– High plant availability thanks to rapid diagnostics;
– Narrow widths save space in the control cabinet.
Safe configurable control systems PNOZmulti 2 are the right choice when flexibility and modularity are at the center.
PNOZmulti 2 stands for refreshingly easy operation by a graphic configuration software tool.
Many functions, the future-proof solution!
Flexible and modular to use, child’s play to operate thanks to the graphical configuration software tool.
– The safety standard for numerous operational controllers and fieldbus systems;
– Flexible, modular and expandable;
– Convenient visualisation and diagnostics;
– Suitable for worldwide use for all machine types.
This is to monitor safe and non-safety-related control functions in a system.
As the heart of the automation system PSS 4000, PILZ PLC controllers with IP20 and IP67 protection monitor both safety and non-safety-related functions in one system!
– Intuitive programming of complex processes in DIN EN 61131-3 languages;
– High degree of flexibility due to modular structure;
– Easily interlinked: ability to network up to 64 masters.