Machinery Safety Training in Riga 2019
We kindly invite you to 4-day seminar called “Machinery Safety Expert“, in Riga 21-24.10.2019.
During it TUV certified expert will introduce you with Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC and harmonized standards under it. Also seminar includes learning risk assessment methods and distinguishing what safety system should be implemented. We advice you to ask questions about issues you can’t solve at your workplace and find solutions together.
– Tom Lorentzen, 42 years old.
– Lives in Sonderborg, Denmark
– Educations: Farmer, electrician, electrical engineer, officer in the Royal Life Guards (Danish army)
– Job: Machinery safety consultant at Pilz for 9 years
– Certified Machinery Safety Expert (TÜV Nord)
– Functional Safety Engineer (TÜV Reihnland)
– Primary job functions: Training in various topics related to machinery safety, risk assessment and other machinery safety related consultancy services.
Day 1 (21.10.2019 Riga)
Machinery Directive incorporating CE Marking
Find out all you need to know about the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC and the requirements with regard to CE marking of machines.
Day 2 (22.10.2019 Riga)
Risk Assessment Workshop
Acquire the extensive knowledge and skills needed to risk assess machinery in accordance with EN ISO 12100 – explained in practical terms by our expert. This seminar also covers how to apply appropriate risk reduction measures and determine the residual risk.
Day 3 (23.10.2019 Riga)
Safety Design incorporating ISO 13849
The objective of the training is to put across to the participants the processes and standards that are important in the design and evaluation of safety-relevant control systems.
Day 4 (24.10.2019 Riga)
Requirements for the safe application of robots
The aim is to give the participants an understanding for the basic robot safety requirements. The training course covers, amongst other things, the assessment of risks in connection with the use of robot systems as the risks here are different from those on conventional machines.
|Machinery Directive incorporating CE Marking||2019.10.21|
|Risk Assessment Workshop||2019.10.22|
|Safety Design incorporating ISO 13849||2019.10.23|
|Requirements for the safe application of robots||2019.10.24|
ibis Styles Riga
Katrinas dambis 27, Riga, LV-1045
- Whole day seminar with TUV certified expert and consulting
- Coffee, tea and snacks during breaks
- Detailed training material in English
Training language – English
More details below:
Your contact for training related questions:
Area sales manager (Riga)
mob. tel.: +371 283 98 382